Zum Schneider Presents 2nd Annual Munich on the East River – October 2rd-4th and October 9th-11th, 2015
Can’t make it to Munich’s Oktoberfest this year? Zum Schneider, the prominent Bavarian Bierhaus in New York City is bringing Munich to Manhattan once again. No passport needed to enjoy an epic München experience.
This October for two back-to-back weekends, Zum Schneider is celebrating the German tradition by hosting the largest Oktoberfest event in New York City – Munich on the East River!
The festivities will take place at Solar One event space located directly on the East River on October 2 – 4 and October 9 – 11 from 4:00 – 10:00pm on Fridays and 12:00pm – 10:00pm Saturdays and Sundays.
“Last year was a great success, over 5,600 attendees celebrated at the first Oktoberfest ” said Sylvester Schneider, owner of Zum Schneider. “This year we are pulling out all the stops offering our guests an even bigger authentic Oktoberfest experience under one tent at Zum Schneider’s Munich on the East River!”
The festivities are family friendly and open to all ages. Live music by Mösl Franzi and the Ja Ja Ja’s on stage throughout the two consecutive weekends. Experiences include:
- Fully decked out original Oktoberfest tent for close to 1,000 people with original furniture, “Masskrügen” (liter steins), an Oompah band stage, general admission area, reserved- and VIP seating
- Original Oktoberfest beers on tap: HB Traunstein Festbier, Andechs Festbier (exclusive), and more!
- VIP balcony (separate bathrooms, dedicated waitress service, Brotzeitteller, free 1L beer included) reserved seating (close to stage)
- Food stands featuring roasted almonds, gingerbread hearts, giant Brezn, cotton candy
- Strongman competitions, games and carousel outside
- Wiesn-Hendl & Haxn (Oktoberfest roast chicken & pork shank) plus other food served in the tent. Vegetarian options available
- Staff fluent in German, dressed in Dirndl and Lederhosen
Tickets for Munich on the East River Details:
General admission are $25, reserved seating $35 and VIP balcony $100. Special corporate night rates on Thursday, October 8th prices starting at $2,000 for a table of 10 all inclusive for unlimited food and beer.
For more details and to book ticket please click Oktoberfest Tickets
Solar One is located on 24-20 FDR Drive Service Road East at the East River and 23rd Street, New York, NY 10010.